Your basket is empty
Select one option from below and press 'Go'
<< Return to our list of tastings
Champagne Boizel Full Range Tasting
Date of tasting: 31/10/2008
Location: Old School House
We’re really delighted to be presenting a full race card of Champagne’s from our old friends Evelyn & Christophe Boizel.
Andrew’s wine trade career has ‘crossed paths’ with the Boizel’s on several occasions (as he will no doubt explain on Friday) and we’re delighted to have recently reached agreement to work together once again. (This seemed like a good excuse for a celebration tasting!)
The tasting will consist of the following wines:
• Their brilliant Brut N.V. Cuvée (R.R.P. £19.95)
• Their award winning Rosé N.V.
• A superb ‘Blanc des Blancs’ Chardonnay
• A well priced ‘Vintage’ cuvée
• The magnificent 1990 ‘Cuvée Sous Bois’
• Two cuvees of ‘Joyau de France’ 1995 Brut Grand Cru and 2000 Rosé Grand Cru.
All of which should make for an interesting and entertaining tasting. Just the thing to round off the month of October!